UPTET 2019 Online Form
UPTET 2019: UPTET 2019 notification details, along with UPTET , the complete information of UPTET vacancy will also be talked about in UPTET as you all know that the Uttar Pradesh government is going to release the notification for UPTET 2019 , then you how to understand the will of Candidates this year part Legge on the exam today the Post UPTET 20l9 Vacancy details on we have to prepare the kind of Kraage you aware of all the information related to the test, what Syllabus, full details Hind Through you Btaage.
Applications for UPTET 2019 will be taken from November. UPTET EXAM Date: ** Can be taken in the first week of 2020 . In this regard, the exam regulatory authority will send proposals to the government this week. So far no definite calendar has been created for TET. The state government wants TET and teacher recruitment to be done according to the academic session, but despite millions of efforts, this is not possible. Has been happening since 2011. exam. After the implementation of the Right to Education Act, this examination is being done in the state since 2011. In 2011, TET was conducted in 72,825 trainee teachers recruitment. However, the matter of recruitment on the basis of its merit has been disputed. The High Court then ruled by the Supreme Court. So TET did not happen in 2012.
|Name of exam||UPTET Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility|
|Full Form||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Type of exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|The commission||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|How will the application be||Online|
|Exam mode||Offline (PPT)|
|Exam date||Will be Available|
|Total time of exam||03 Hours|
This issued application has been divided into 2 levels, first in Primary Level and second in Junior Level, and if one is qualified in any language from Hindi, English, Urdu, Sanskrit language, then one can apply for this application. There will be 2 papers of UPTET 2019 exam . First UPTET Paper is for those candidates who want to teach 1st – 5th standard. Second UPTET Paper is for those candidates who want to teach 6th – 8th grade. Both Exam Syllabus are different. Here you will find the syllabus of both the papers. First you will get the Syllabus of Paper – 1. Below that you can find the Syllabus of Paper – 2.
Below we have shown below some important points related to the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test , prepared on the outline of the recruitment exam conducted last year, so before applying you need to know about it.
- SC / ST / OBC / Special reservation category candidates will be allowed at least 5% marks relaxation in educational qualification for eligibility.
- A person with DA special education qualification will be required to undergo training in a 6 month special program recognized by NCTE in elementary education after appointment.
- Candidates who are joining Graduation Degree B.Ed in Education or in the final year of Diploma in Elementary Education will be given provisional admission and their UPTET certificate will be valid only after passing the said examinations.
- Candidates who do not have the above mentioned qualifications will not be eligible to appear in the answer paper teacher eligibility test.
UPTET Eligibility Criteria
UPTET 2019 Important Date
|Application will continue||1 November 2019|
|Online registration will start||1 November 2019|
|Online Registration Closing Date||**|
|Deadline for editing the Application form||**|
|UPTET 2019 Admit Card||**|
|UPTET Exam Date||**|
|UPTET Answer Key||**|
|UPTET Result||2nd week of December 2019|
- Press Release Issued: October 2019
- UPTET Online Apply: August
- UPTET Last Date: – 6:00 PM till evening only
- Last date for submission of application fee: –
- Last date to apply: –
- Last Date For Correction: —
- UPTET Exam Date: –
UPTET Fees Details
- Application fee for General / OBC: Rs 400
- Application fee for SC / ST: Rs 200
- Whether you want to deposit fees through SBI, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam through SBI E Challan Fee Mode.
UPTET Primary Teacher (Class 1 to 5)
- For this you will get 50% of 10 + 2 Intermediate examination and 4 years B.LEd Degree or
- Teacher’s Diploma from Aligarh Muslim University AMU, Aligarh OR
- Moaalizm E Urdu Exam Passed or
- Must have passed 2 years BTC or Special BTC Exam.
UPTET Primary Teacher (Class 6 to 8)
- Must have passed B.Ed / B.Ed Special Exam with 50% marks with Bachelor Degree / Master Degree or
- Passed 2 years of BTC training with Bachelor Degree / Master Degree OR
- 50% with 10 + 2 Intermediate Exam and B.LEd done 4 years course
- 50% Marks with 10 + 2 Intermediate and B.SC Ed Exam Passed.
UPTET Syllabus 2019
In this paragraph, we will explain in detail about the UPTET Syllabus syllabus i.e. Syllabus related to the subject of the examination to be conducted for the UPTET 2019 Exam , in which we will give detailed information about the topics and topics to be asked for the entire exam, then our below Read all the given information thoroughly. And if you want a book, you can make your preparation even better by downloading the UPTET Book PDF .
There will be 2 papers of UPTET 2019 exam. First UPTET Paper is for those candidates who want to teach 1st – 5th standard. Second UPTET Paper is for those candidates who want to teach 6th – 8th grade. Both Exam Syllabus are different. Here you will find the syllabus of both the papers. First you will get the Syllabus of Paper – 1. Below that you can find the Syllabus of Paper – 2.
If you are going to sit this recruitment exam for the first time. So you must read Syllabus here. In this way, you will know that from where questions are asked. And from which subject questions are asked. So read this topic carefully.
How to Prepare for UPTET
How to prepare for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test or UPTET Below we have shown some important points, with the help of which you will get motivation and this article will be much better for you in strengthening the weak foundation.
- Do not rely on any website or syllabus provided in YouTube until the official course is released.
- Buy or give Online Test from the right place .
- This will give you an idea about which subject you are making a mistake.
- Continue reading the weak subject and get special coaching from better teacher.
- Make the speed to solve all the questions as far as possible.
- Stay focused
- Pedagogy of child development and other subjects constitutes 60 per cent of the total questions.
- If you answer 80 percent of the questions with accuracy, then you will surely get good marks.
- Starting section
- Leave the questions that take longer to solve.
- Be patient and don’t worry
UPTET Exam Pattern
All the questions in UPTET will be four-choice multiple choice MCQs with a correct answer, each question carrying 1 mark. UPTET will not be negative marking . There will be UPTET Paper 2 . And you can understand both the papers by downloading the UPTET Previous Paper from here.
- First UPTET Paper : For a person who wants to become a teacher for classes 1 to 5 for Primary Level.
- Second UPTET Paper : This will be for a person who wants to become a teacher for classes 6 to 8 for Junior Level.
- A person who wants to become a teacher for both Level 1 to 5 and Class 6 to 8 will have to join Paper-1 and Paper 2 in both papers.
UPTET 2019 Notification Exam Details, Syllabus UP TET Recruitment Exam 2019
UPTET Negative Mark
This time in UPTET, there will be no Negative Mark Teacher Eligibility Test, this time due to lack of negative marking in UPTET, candidates can also answer those questions. Whose answer is not very convincing. The two and a half hour exam has 150 questions to answer. Each question will be a part. If the syllabus of the council schools is ready then there will be no difficulty in passing the UPTET.
How to Apply Application Form UPTET 2019?
- First UPTET Official Website Http://upkgovkin/ to Visit on
- You will get a link related to a UPTET 2019 Application Form, click on it.
- Must read carefully the Instruction.
- Upload all the necessary documents & photos
- Take the payment slip that is released in UPTET Online Payment.
- Keep Print out after Final Submit.
UPTET Admit Card Download
According to the news, the Admit Card may be dated: October 1sth Week, but as soon as the official news is received after the application, we will update it on time, so it is not right to say anything about it right now, the dates may change.
How to Download UPTET Admit Card
- Visit/Open the official website of UPTET
- Click on Admit Card link
- Fill up Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click on Submit
- UPTET Admit Card will be in front of you
- Must get print out
Results can be released by December 2019 this year, this may change according to the official notification.
Read More : –